Friday 1 October 2010

29th Wednesday

9:15- 11:15

We continued researching the different file formats. I printed out a number of webpage’s on a document and then I annotated them. I found these websites quite helpful because they were very detailed.  On top of this I continued to write my blog out.



12:15 - 1:15 - Jame's lesson

In James lesson, we told about motivation and how motivation can influence our lives. This can make us successful and achieve targets. He gave a pack of cards which we had separate them into groups which is 'motivational group' and the 'lazy' group'.



1:15 - 5:15 - Harry's lesson

In Harry lesson, we recapped on the main key things that will help us to make our blog good and our film poster good.    We had to find three things, which we felt we had knowledge of and would help us to complete assignments, and to blog. 
Three things to consider blogging throughout the two years on the course;
1.       What I have learnt from class and how that can help me in future projects.
2.       Additional research (website links, pictures and books) which will help me and other students.
3.       How am I progressing and how I can improve to make my tasks easier. 
Three useful tools on Photoshop;
1.       Magic Wand Tool to highlight an object and move it to another canvas.
2.       Magnetic lasso tool  to  grab a section of the texture or object and  copy it to another canvas
3.       Blending options for text, which can give the text an effect.
Three things to consider for my film poster;
1.       Rule of thirds is important because you have to make sure that the focus is not in the middle and that the rest of the poster looks visually good.
2.       I need to add the right Iconography to my poster so that my poster is themed to a genre.
3.       I also need to leave space for my focus points otherwise; I will not be able to have focus points, which the film is aimed at.  

No comments:

Post a Comment