Friday 1 October 2010

31st Friday

Friday


9:15 - 11:15

In Andy's lesson we did a digital workshop lesson, so we could get on with anything we were behind in. I needed to finish my film poster so I finished that and printed it off.  I had to change the font text of my poster because it was too western. I changed it to a typewriters text.  I got it off a website called http://www.dafont.com/ . I got rid of the dragons because I wasn’t using the right sort of iconography for my genre of film.

I had to also balance out the film poster with the rule of thirds. I did this by enlarging the gangster icon and the door. I also moved both images to the left so that it wasn’t slap bang in the middle.  After, I placed the title on the right. To make my poster look visually a bit better I added lot’s of blood and gore.

11:15- 1:15

In Simon’s lesson we had to copy our film poster work to a student external hard drive and print an A4 copy of it in 150 resolutions.  Once I had finished that, I started researching different Genres of films for my DVD front menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment