Thursday 14 October 2010

5th - 8th October

Tuesday 5th October 11:15- 1:15
In Andy’s lesson we watched zombie land and I liked the movie a lot. The DVD menu was very interesting because they had used a lot of animation.


2:15 – 5:15 
In this session, I continued to research my DVD menu and decided to do a mood board on the genre horror. I have also decided to call my movie ‘Unspeakable Truth’. Later on in this session I started to draw sketches of my ideas on paper.

Wednesday 
9:15- 11:15
In Andy’s lesson I continued to get more images for my mood board.  I also started to write up my report on digital images.

12:15- 1:15
In Jame’s lesson he was getting us to practise our debating skills with many questions like ‘should all students get EMA?’ I found this activity very helpful because it boosted my confidence.
1:30 – 5:30
In Harry’s lesson he showed us a tutorial on how to use some of the features of encore. I found this software fairly straight forward and I’m looking forward to Harry showing us more to do with encore.  He showed us how to link up a file.
Friday
9:15 until 1:15
In Andy’s lesson it was workshop based again and I continued to work on my digital image report and do more research on it.  I found some useful websites which helped me to understand more about digital images.
In Simon’s lesson, I continued on my document which was ‘researching different genres’.  I did this so that I can show my understanding of what that DVD menu would need to complete its genre?
I also scanned my sketches in so I could post them in my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment