Tuesday 9 November 2010

District 9 Week


Tuesday
In Andy’s lesson we watched district 9, I liked this movie a lot because it is a fantasy sci-fi which is based like a game in the way the story is set. 
In the afternoon, Andy introduced to us the proposal. The proposal was about presenting my final DVD menu idea. We started making our presentations on PowerPoint or prezzie. I put my scanned image sketches up on the PowerPoint and I also looked for animations to show an example of what my DVD menu would look like.  We ended early in this session.  
Wednesday
In Andy’s lesson we continued to do workshop based work and I was making a new mood board for my DVD menu and continued my piece of work which was ‘understanding different Film genres’.  My mood board is based on the horror genre and I found images which would help me to create my DVD menu.
In Harry’s lesson we continued with the encore and I completed all 9 exercises. I found encore quite easy.  Harry also taught us how to make flash buttons in Photoshop and import them to encore.  Again this is quite simple.
Friday
In Andy’s lesson I was finishing my Digital Image report off so I could hand it in but I needed a bit more time, so I’m handing it on Tuesday.  I spent the whole lesson finishing it off in class.
In Simon’s lesson I started to finish off my proposal for Tuesday.  I also started to finalise my ideas, so that I knew what I was going to say in the proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment