Thursday 25 November 2010

Snatch Week

Tuesday –
In Andy’s morning session we watched Snatch and I enjoyed it a lot. It has some of my favourite actors, Brad pit and Jason Statham. In the afternoon I started to create my images for my DVD menu.  I learnt during that lesson on how to change the colour effects in Photoshop. So it looked more realistic.  I managed to finish off my images in Photoshop and I’m now ready to put it into Adobe Encore.  

Wednesday –
In Andy’s session in the morning I continued to create my DVD menus and add my images to it. In the afternoon I started to import my Photoshop files in encore and I started to bring everything together. However, I had a few problems with the animation; it wouldn’t work when I put it onto the slide so I had to wait for Simon on Friday.
Friday –

On Friday. In Andy’s morning session I tweaked my images so they look more professional and made sure they could be imported into encore without any problems.  In Simon’s afternoon session I was told that I hadn’t saved my file correctly. So I had to save it as .MOV file and then imported it into Adobe encore, so it could work. However, another problem occurred I didn’t know you couldn’t import a couple of animations and put them onto the menu. So I had to go back into Photoshop and move all the animations into one .MOV file.  I had to also create another file which was the freeze frame of my main menu after the animation. This allowed me now to navigate through my menus.  I encountered a problem with Adobe Encore where it kept debugging, so I had to edit the quality presets so it worked.  This seemed to resolve the problems sometimes, so I need to have another chat to Simon about the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment