Tuesday 9 November 2010

Little Miss Sunshine week

Tuesday
In Andy’s session I handed in my second part of digital image report then, we watched little Miss Sunshine. Little Miss Sunshine was really good and funny and also shows a horrible reality of how girls can become obsessive with the competition. 
In Andy’s afternoon session, I added some more things to my proposal so it was longer. For instance, I added a bit of information about the background of the movie and changed the movie budget slightly.
Wednesday
In Andy’s session I proposed my idea to him and  I felt it went very well even though I was nervous.  There were more things I could have said but I forgot to.
In Harry’s afternoon session he taught us to do animation in Photoshop, I loved this a lot because it was fun and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment