Tuesday 9 November 2010

Ghost Busters Week


Tuesday
In Andy’s morning session we watched Ghostbusters which was a really good film.
In Andy’s afternoon session we were given feedback while we got on with our work. I was finishing my mood board off.

Wednesday
In Andy’s lesson, I was creating some images in Photoshop for my DVD menu design.  In Harry's afternoon session, I was annotating my mood board and experimenting with images in Photoshop.
Friday
In Andy’s lesson, I continued to create more images for my DVD menu design. I was doing the scene selection.  I am continuing to collect more images and I am starting to make examples of my animation that I need for my DVD menu. 
In Simon’s lesson, I did an evaluation of what skills I have learnt so far on the course and I continued to make examples of my animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment