Friday 19 November 2010

Techniques I used for Animation

Techniques I used for Animation.

Animation

I created my eye animation by keeping the eye in one place and in the next frame, I would move it to the side and then tween so when I go to play the eyes moves from side to side. If I were to make it better, I would add more frames to slow down the eye movement and make the animation longer. I would also add some affects to the eye to make it look more realistic.                                                                                   

For this animation, I had to use the opacity tool so that when it came to the next frame, I would add an extra blob. When I played this back, the flame would grow until the animation stops. Some of the things, I would do to improve the animation would be to adjust one of the frames because a part of the yellow is out of align.

For my main title, I decided to add animation.  For this animation, I decided to have my title flickering. I did this by changing the opacity of the title in the second frame to 0%.  After I did this, I duplicated the frames so it was longer.  If I were to make this animation better, I would slow it down by changing the frame delay rate to 0.5 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment