Monday 29 November 2010

TV advert week

TV advert week

Tuesday –
In Andy’s morning session, we were introduced to a new assignment by watching a documentary on TV adverts. We were given a sheet to fill out and complete. We had note down the advert and distinguish the reasons why that advert was banned.  In afternoon, we continued our DVD menus and I was linking everything up in Adobe encore.  

Wednesday -
In Andy’s morning session we had an hour where I looked back through my coursework and edited parts of it. After that we went to a presentation about safe drive, which was interesting but sad.  In the afternoon, I continued to complete my menus in encore and I managed to complete everything except the sound.  

Friday - In Friday’s session I was looking for some music tracks and I found two tracks which I’m going to use. These two tracks are from a classic horror movie called psycho.  I also continued to get to up to date with my blog.  In Simon’s lesson I was given review sheet and I went over some of the things which I need to improve on so I can get a better grade.  

No comments:

Post a Comment